PictureNL, in partnership with ACOA, is conducting a business development mission to Berlin, Germany to take place during the European Film Market (EFM) from February 15th – 21st, 2024 held during the Berlinale Film Festival. Producers from Newfoundland and Labrador will be selected to further enhance the promotion of co-production, joint-financing, distribution and development opportunities between screen industry producers in the Atlantic Provinces and those internationally.
In order to apply companies must complete the application form and provide supporting material by November 13th, 2023. Below you will find the criteria for applications:
- Must have at least two producer credits on completed productions of the following nature:
- Television one-off production with a minimum broadcast length of 30 minutes
- Television series production
- Feature film that a) received financing from a Federal and/or Provincial funding agency (NL, NS, PEI, NB) b) and a budget of $250,000 or greater
- Participated in at least one international market or festival event (can include provincially led business development trips/trade missions)
- Must have multiple viable projects for international markets
*If you feel you may not meet the criteria and are still interested in attending the mission, please contact Industry Development Manager, Jennifer Hawley.
If you would like to apply, please contact [email protected] to obtain an application.
YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION PACKAGE MUST BE SUBMITTED BY NOVEMBER 13th, 2023